Our Vision / Mission / BeliefsThe Vision. . .
A world where the life of every companion animal matters . . . Every.Single.One.
Since our founding in 2006, we have seen great progress in the companion animal welfare world. Needless killing in shelters continues to decline. Organizations across the country are moving towards a no-kill measure. The agreed upon no-kill measure has been defined as a 90% live release rate. Our view is that 90% isn't enough.
We are determined to see the day when the remaining 10% receive continued care and love too. Innovative solutions are produced when killing is removed from the equation.The Mission. . .
To provide a loving home to every companion animal that enters our care. Lifetime guaranteed.Our Work . . .
The five pillars of our organization make this possible:
At Our Core. . .Beliefs & ValuesWe love life
We believe in lifetime commitments
- We do not discriminate against a companion animal for any reason
- We provide adoption programs for those ready to find a forever family
- We provide lifetime care to companion animals requiring sanctuary
- We use humane euthanasia as an absolute last resort
- We provide hospice care to those that need it
Behavior modification is not one size fits all
- Rehabilitation timelines vary by animal and we accept that
- We provide post-adoption follow up throughout a companion's lifetime
- Post-adoption we provide in-home support when required
- We extend our Lifetime Guarantee to all companion animals that enter our care
Our adoption success is measured by qualityWe are in this together
- We use the tools and approach that work best for each animal in our care
- Every animal is a unique individual and we work with them accordingly
We will approach our work with professionalism
- We must collaborate with others to achieve our vision
- Even though beliefs may differ, it is evident that everyone in animal welfare is working towards the same goal of saving lives and making positive change
We are committed to continuous learning and development
- We carry out our mission with passion and respect
- We conduct ourselves as leaders in the communities that support us
- We surround ourselves with other professionally passionate leaders
- We realize we have more to learn than what we know today
- We learn from others in the for-profit and non-profit business communities
- We will continue to grow and share our learnings with our stakeholders
If our work inspires you and our beliefs align with yours, we'd love to hear from you! Let's connect
and make a difference together.