It is estimated that nearly $5 billion is given to U.S. charities annually through workplace giving campaigns. This means that donating through your employer's workplace giving campaigns can make a significant difference in the lives of companion animals. Many of these programs include matching platforms to help increase your personal contributions.
Workplace giving programs take many forms. Some of the more popular ways are:
- Giving through Automatic Payroll Deductions
- Employee Matching Gifts
- Internal Employee Fundraising Campaigns
- Employee Volunteer Grants
- Annual Giving Campaigns
Did you know?
- Each year, we are proud to be the recipient of the donations from numerous workplace giving events. Whether it is a jeans day, bake sale, chili cook off or any other creative fundraising effort, we appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- Many community-minded employers in our area will reinforce the positive effects of volunteering by making a donation when you are an active volunteer with a non-profit organization.
- Corporate foundations often times provide grant opportunities for employees that are active volunteers to receive grants to present to the charity of their choice. These grants typically range from $500 - $4,000. We have numerous volunteers with impressive personal stories to share.
- Happily Ever After will gladly attend workplace giving events, volunteer fairs or speaking engagements.
The point is this, many employers offer tremendous opportunities to assist in funding the causes that are important to their people. Take the time to learn what corporate giving platforms exist within your workplace.
Happily Ever After benefits from workplace giving programs within numerous organizations in Northeast WI and beyond. We would be honored to have the support of you, your co-workers and your employer. We are a recognized partner within several workplace giving campaigns, but in the event you do not see us listed, ask your human resources team how to incorporate us into your program.
If you have questions about these programs, please contact us
for more information.