A WORLD WHERE THE LIFE OF EVERY COMPANION ANIMAL MATTERS... EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.
June 23, 2019 (10:00am to 5:00pm)
Festival Foods-East Brat Barn
Location: Festival Foods,
2534 Steffens Ct,
Green Bay, WI 54311
HEA volunteers will be grilling brats & burgers to perfection for your dining pleasure at Festival Foods - East. All proceeds benefit HEA. Be sure to stop at the Adoption Center to thank the dogs and cats, puppies and kittens for the excellent dining tip!
Since our founding in 2006, we have seen great progress in the companion animal welfare world. Needless killing in shelters continues to decline. Organizations across the country are moving toward a no-kill measure. The agreed upon no-kill measure has been defined as a 90% live release rate. Our view is that 90% isn't enough. We are determined to see the day when the remaining 10% receive continued care and love too.
Innovative solutions are produced when killing is removed from the equation.
GREEN BAY ADOPTION CENTER
2255 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304