August 26, 2018 - December 31, 2025
Key notes to consider before applying:
- Anyone under the age of 18 must volunteer with a parent or guardian at all times
- Please fill out an application for each family member interested in volunteering
- All adult volunteers will have a background check performed before they're eligible to volunteer with Happily Ever After
- All new volunteers are required to attend orientation and training
We're excited to have you share your hearts and talents with the animals. We ask that you plan to volunteer a minimum of 6 hours/month. For animal care specifically, here are a few shift styles you might consider:
- Weekdays: requires an every week commitment (on the same day of the week). Shifts are approximately 3 hours.
- Weekends: requires a minimum commitment of 1 shift per month. Shifts are approximately 6 hours. Some function specific assignments can be split into 3 hour shifts.
- Flexible: requires a minimum commitment of 6 hours per month. Shift lengths and days will vary.
- After you submit your application, the next step is orientation. You will receive an immediate email when your application has been received. This will include an orientatioin signup link. These sessions are offered on a limited basis. We encourage you to signup just as soon as you can.
We appreciate your interest in joining the HEA family!