Give BIG Green Bay - Hour of LoveSHARE AN HOUR, SAVE A LIFE
If you believe in HEA’s work, you're going to want to book your Hour of Love
now! Just as it sounds, you or your team will have the opportunity to spend an hour (or more) directly with the dogs and cats in HEA's care to help raise funds as a part of Give BIG Green Bay 2019
.GET IN ON THIS!
BIG TIME GOALS WITH BIG TIME INCENTIVES
- From noon on Feb 20th through noon on Feb 21st, our Green Bay Adoption Center is going to play host to a love filled 24-hour tail-wagging, face-kissing, thunderous-purring, snuggle-fest!
- We’re looking for large groups, small groups, and individuals to sign up for hour long shifts (longer if you wish)
- Hang out up close and personal with the dogs and cats looking for their forever families while helping to raise critical life-saving funds
- BOOK YOUR HOUR NOW
- READ MORE
WHEN YOU SIGN UP
- We ask that each participant makes a solid effort to raise at least $100/person during their hour-long shift
- Asking for donations on this unique giving day will be easier than you think!
- First of all, you'll be hanging out with dogs and cats. Think cute pictures for sharing.
- Plus, because of several very caring hearts, dollars will go significantly further on Give Day! In collaboration with the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, four incredibly generous donors have built a pool of funds in excess of $300,000 to offer incentive to give during this 24-hour period! See all the details below.
You'll receive a toolkit built to help maximize your fundraising success. And on Give Day you'll have unlimited access to: four-legged love for an hour or more, tasty refreshments, and a sense of pride in your community!
WANT TO HELP, BUT...
You just can’t break away from the important work you’re doing in the office or the shop...no worries, we totally get it. We think you can still help! Would any of these ideas work?
- Host a dress-down day in the office, with proceeds benefiting HEA
- Gather your biggest dog and cat-loving co-workers for an hour-long fundraising meeting. Just pretend there are dogs there too! Or better yet, ask us to bring some? We’ll see what we can do…seriously!!
- Encourage office teams to host a lunchtime pledge-a-thon or fundraising challenge for HEA (or any of the 40 deserving non-profits participating in Give BIG Green Bay)
- Click here if this model fits you better…we’d love to know your plans so we can be sure to celebrate you on Give Day!
We realize you might love all of these ideas, but you don’t have the time to coordinate any of them. If you think participating would bring great energy or stress relief to your team, let us know who we should chat with. We can take it from there!Questions about this event or planning your own? Email Jess
. She's here to help make each Hour of Love extra special for our guests and the animals on Give Day!
WHY AN HOUR MATTERS
In the world of companion animal welfare, the value of an hour is significant
. The 60 minutes you choose to share can truly be the difference between life and death for animals that could benefit from HEA’s help. While HEA is able to extend the gift of time to every companion animal that enters our care, that’s not the reality everywhere. Thank you for your consideration.
ABOUT THE GIVE BIG GREEN BAY SPONSORS
Thank you to the following community-focused leaders for their support of Give BIG Green Bay. Your appreciation for the work of the 40 nonprofits selected to participate delivers BIG impact!
- The Green Bay Packers Foundation has sponsored a $250,000 pool of matching funds that will be distributed proportionately to each of the 40 participating nonprofits.
- Here's an example (using round numbers for easy math):
- If HEA raised $100 and the total raised by all 40 nonprofits was $1,000, then HEA would receive 10% of the $250,000 pool of matching funds (or $25,000).
- Janet and Charlie Lieb have kindly underwritten a $40,000 gift that will match the first $1,000 that each of the 40 participating organizations raise.
- The JJ Keller Foundation has funded an incentive of $5,000 for the top-performing nonprofit in each of the three budget categories.
- This incentive is awarded to the group that engages the largest number of donors.
- The Bellin Foundation has funded an incentive of $2,500 for the top-performing nonprofit in each of the three budget categories.
- This incentive is awarded to the group that raises the most funds