HEA is currently recruiting for the volunteer roles listed above. If you are interested, please begin by filling out the volunteer interest form.
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT VOLUNTEERING
What to expect during the application process
Here's what you'll experience during the application and onboarding process:
- 1). Fill out the volunteer interest form (5 minutes or less).
- 2). We'll complete the background check.
- 3). If things look good, you'll receive an email invite to watch a short video and complete a questionnaire (20 minutes or less).
- 4). We'll review your questionnaire.
- 5). If things still look good, you'll receive an invite to schedule a brief phone call with us. You'll learn more about specific volunteer opportunities during this call (15-20 minutes).
- 6). If there's a fit, we'll email you a set of volunteer waiver forms, and we'll get you set up for training.
- 7). Finish training and officially join the HEA volunteer family!
Time Commitment for HEA Volunteers
We kindly ask that volunteers commit to at least one year in their volunteer role (with a minimum monthly commitment of 6 hours). Anything more than that is encouraged and appreciated!
volunteers under the age of 18
Volunteers who are under the age of 18 must volunteer with a parent or guardian. Please use the parent/guardian's contact information when completing the volunteer interest form (linked below). The form will request the name(s) and date(s) of birth for any minors who plan to volunteer with the parent/guardian.