PLEASE NOTE: Our operations have changed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. All visits are happening by appointment. Appointments are scheduled once an application has been submitted and approved. Thank you for your understanding as we adjust to these unique times.
From our family to yours
Adoption is a huge deal to us. We make a lifetime guarantee to our companions. In return, we’re asking you to provide a lifetime commitment once you’ve invited a pet to join your family. We’re excited that you're considering adoption. We look forward to working with you to find the right match!
* Many of our dogs and cats reside in foster homes or at the Sanctuary in Marion, Wisconsin. Where noted, an appointment will be scheduled once your application is approved.
Our primary objective is to ensure the correct match for the people and the pets that we’re sending to their forever homes. Our goal is to send dogs and cats home as quickly as we can, while still being thorough. Processing times will vary and are largely dependent on our ability to connect with your references, landlord, and veterinarian. To keep the process moving along, please make sure you’ve done your part:
- Fill out your application completely - missing information slows down the process.
- Let your references know to expect our call.
- If you rent, let your landlord know to expect our call.
- If you currently have pets, ask your veterinarian to be prepared to release your records.
We make a pact with every animal that enters our care: They’re promised a loving home for the rest of their life. In turn, when you make the commitment to adopt, we ask you to make a lifetime commitment. We believe family is forever.
Dogs and puppies are $350*. As part of your investment, all dogs receive the following medical care and treatment prior to adoption:
Single cats and kittens are $135* each or adopt a pair for $200*. As part of your investment, all cats receive the following medical care and treatment prior to adoption: